20 questions, and not easy. I got 17 out of 20 right.
Shows the priorities of the Bishops; the Roman Catholic consistent ethic of life.
As a sample, here are five of the questions (of course you'll have to hit the link for the rest of the questions - and the answers):
3) How many successful treatments for "incurable" diseases have been developed using stem cells from adult tissue sources, causing no harm to the stem cell donor?
4) How many U.S. children live in a household that is "food insecure," which means it can't provide enough food for its members at some point during the year?
A) 2.2 million
B) 8.2 million
C) 12.2 million
D) 16.2 million
5) The official poverty rate in America is:
A) 9.8 %
B) 11.5 %
C) 15.1 %
6) How long has the average jobless worker been unemployed?
A) 6 months
B) 9 months
C) 10 months
D) 12 months
7) According to a 2009 survey by The Polling Company, Inc., what percentage of American adults believed it is important to make sure that health care professionals in America are not forced to participate in procedures and practices to which they have moral objections?