From the UK Telegraph. A little soft really. According to this I'm in my 30's - maybe 20's although that run would kill my knee.
In your 20s you should be able to...
- Run 5km in 30 minutes
- Do 20 burpees in a row
- Hold a full plank for one minute
In your 30s you should be able to...
- Run a mile in less than 9 minutes
- Hold a plank for 45 seconds
- Deadlift more than 50 percent of your bodyweight
In your 40s you should be able to...
- Sprint for 60 seconds without stopping
- Do 10 press-ups without stopping
- Touch your toes comfortably with straight legs
In your 50s you should be able to...
- Run at a moderate pace for 60 seconds without stopping
- Do five burpees without stopping
- Lower yourself into a cross-legged position on the floor without using your hands, and then return to standing
In your 60s you should be able to...
- Regularly take more than 10,000 steps in a day
- Do 12 bodyweight squats without stopping
- Touch your fingertips with one hand over your shoulder and the other behind your back
In your 70s you should be able to...
- Walk a mile in less than 16 minutes
- Climb a flight of stairs with 10 steps in under 30 seconds comfortably
- Rise to stand from a chair without using your hands or arms, and repeat at least 12 times in 30 seconds
Nothing for your 80's?